A PERFECTLY MOUTH-WATERING WEEKEND AWAY!
The ultimate experience for chocolate lovers wishing to indulge in the wonderful world of chocolate!
June 27th-29th, September 26th-28th, October 24th-26th
Our Chocolate Weekend packages are perfect for an anniversary, birthday, special occasion or even just a weekend break with a fellow chocoholic! Chocolate Weekends include the following:
- 2 night stay in one of our fantastic chocolate-themed bedrooms
- Breakfast - you can even have chocolate pancakes if you fancy!
- Daily chocolate in your room
- Welcome party & free glass of bubbly
- Learn about the history of chocolate & the production process from bean to bar
- Luxury Chocolate Tasting
- Chocolate & Wine Tasting - learn how to pair chocolate to different types of wine
- Chocolate Portrait Painting - immortalise yourself in mik, white & dark chocolate!
- Try our delicious 'Choctails' served in our hotel chocolate bar (charged at £7.50 per choctail)
- Belgian Chocolate Truffle Making - resulting in 30 to 40 truffles per person!
- Discover the art of tempering chocolate
- Chocolate Moulded Shapes - demonstration only
- Professional packaging to take your products home
CHOCOLATE WEEKEND - CHOCOLATE ITINERARY
Check in to the Chocolate Boutique Hotel
19:00 to 20:00
Welcome party. Meet your fellow chocoholics over a glass of bubbly!
Free time to explore the delights of Bournemouths beach, thriving restaurants, bars & nightlife!
08:00 to 09:30
Breakfast is served - chocolate pancakes are every chocolate lovers ideal start to the day!
11:00 to 13:30
The first tantalising chocolate workshop begins and you will be welcomed by international master chocolatier Gerry Wilton! During the 2.5 hour session, Gerry will give you an informative, detailed history of chocolate, provide you with different chocolates to taste and also guide you through the indulgent process of matching chocolate with wine!
The session concludes with Chocolate Portrait Painting, allowing you to immortalise yourself using milk, dark and white chocolate, resulting in a tasty framed masterpiece.
13:30 to 18:30
The afternoon is yours to grab some lunch (we can recommend) and then enjoy the afternoon shopping in Bournemouth or walking along the beach.
Our Chocolate Bar will be open to serve up delicious hand-made chocolate cocktails, or 'Choctails' as we like to call them! Our Chocolate Bar is also home to the incredible Kis Cocktail machine - making fresh cocktails in matter of seconds - as well as a variety of beers, wines and spirits.
08:30 to 10:00
Breakfast is served - more chocolate pancakes anyone?! No...? Don't worry, a Full English is available too!
11:00 to 13:00
The second chocolate workshop of the weekend will commence. Using step-by-step demonstrations Gerry will teach you how to make superb Belgian Chocolate Truffles! You will produce an amazing 30 to 40 truffles each, and we will show you how to beautifully package them. You will be amazed how professional your chocolates look - good enough to sell!!
Also included is a chocolate demonstration on how to make Chocolate Moulded Shapes.
Please call to check availability 01202 556857 and for further information.
The cost is ONLY £259 per person (based on 2 sharing)
Upgrade to a Suite for only £299 per person (based on 2 sharing)